Teeth whitening is a great way to enhance your smile to promote a positive image and self-confidence.
Five Benefits of Teeth Whitening:
- Professional Strength | The teeth whitening products available in our office are Prescription strength which makes them more potent and effective than anything you can buy over-the-counter.
- Professional Guidance | At Caldwell Dental Care, we work with you to determine your ideal shade. This is particularly important if you have restorations like crowns and veneers which will not change color along with the natural teeth.
- Long-Lasting | The results of teeth whitening can last for a long time, and with a “take-home kit” for maintenance, you may not need another whitening session for years.
- Confident Smile | Typically, when you’re proud of your smile you will smile more. This is great because…”Smiles are meant to be shared.” Shared smiles benefit both you and the person you share your smile with.
- Increased Self-Esteem | There’s a lot to be said for a beautiful, healthy looking smile. When you feel good about your smile, you may feel better about yourself. A bright, white smile can have a powerful effect on how you feel.
How Does It Work?
At Caldwell Dental Care, we use variety of top-brand whiteners that you can rely on to brighten your smile. When you come in for a visit, we can discuss your choices and select the one that best fits you. Here is a bit of information on each:
- Lighten up to 8 shades in one 80 minute visit.
- The in-office treatment means quick results.
- You can see results in as little as 30 minutes.
- Causes less teeth sensitivity than many other products.
- No follow-up visits required.
- Take-home whitening pen for maintenance.
- Take-home product allows you to do your treatments at your convenience.
- Custom trays made to fit your teeth provide the right amount of solution.
- Contains potassium nitrate and fluoride, which help reduce sensitivity.
It’s Time for a Whiter, Brighter Smile!
At Caldwell Dental Care, we believe in the power of a smile. We want to work with you to make your smile everything it can be. Call and make an appointment today!